New Mexico’s Outdoor Economics Conference (OEC) will be held in Farmington from September 29th – October 1st. OEC is the state’s premier gathering for outdoor recreation discussions and networking.
Events will include
- Opening remarks by Gov. Michelle Lujan Grisham
- Pitchfest, where outdoor entrepreneurs will vie for a $5,000 grand prize investment in their business
- Activities such as hiking, biking, fly fishing, rafting, golfing, and more
- Panel discussion topics such as resources available to small businesses in the outdoor recreation industry
- Tours such as the one of the San Juan College Quality Center for Business and Big Idea Makerspace hosted by New Mexico MEP, the Small Business Development Center, and WESST
- Information booths hosted by resource providers and businesses
Here’s what you can expect!