Here’s what happened in October 2018:
- 31 events took place in 10 New Mexico communities.
- 25 New Mexico manufacturers and resource organizations hosted public or student tours, gave presentations or held open houses.
- 150 students from six schools attended facility tours; 3,700 students attended career fairs.
- 11 proclamations were issued by mayors and the governor.
- Hosts included architectural woodworking and lighting factories, food and beverage producers, manufacturers of solar and medical devices, and more.
Thank you to the companies and organizations that participated by opening their doors, with special thanks to those who have participated multiple years to show students and the public what manufacturing in New Mexico is all about.
ABB Installation Products, Build With Robots, CNM Ingenuity, EXHIB-IT!, Fab Lab Hub, FUSE Makerspace, Glass-Rite, Insight Lighting, Just Click Printing, La Primera Tortilla Factory, Marpac Medical Device Manufacturing, MediNatura, Meow Wolf, OGB Architectural Millwork, Old Wood, San Juan College Quality Center for Business Makerspace, Second Street Brewery Rufina Taproom, SolAero, Solaro Energy, Stanco Metals, Valencia Flour Mill, Vibrant Corporation, Vivo Vino, WESST Enterprise Center.